Monday, January 4, 2010

Things I DON'T like!!

So it has been a long time since my last post but I am back with a list of things I don't like.  First let me say that this list is in no ranking order.  I am listing them as they come to me.  Peoples names will be used at my discretion.  Okay the list:

1)   Flat tires at 7 a.m. on a Monday morning.

2)   Certain people I attend church with.  (I could make quite a list with these names)

3)   Certain relatives of mine.

4)   Certain relatives of friends of mine.

5)   The curtains in the Fellowship Hall at church.  (they don't reach the bottom of the window)

6)   That Amber will not be in any of my classes next semester.

7)   Louie at work.  (very arrogant man)

8)   Ulisses Abigal Orozco  (enough said)

9)   A certain relative's attitude about things.  (he thinks he is holier than thou at times)

10)  Hair!  (not hair that is still attached to the body but those that have fallen off)

11)  Michelle's Weott friends.

12)  The bathroom at Jo-Ann Fabrics.

13)  The birds that poop all over my car.

14)  Crocheted animals or dolls.  (just as tacky as plastic canvas)

15)  Driving my son to school.  (why can't there be a bus?)

So this list could go on and on and on but I think I will stop here.  Maybe next I will make a list of things I like.  I don't know if it would be as long though. LOL

3 comments:

  1. Laughing at hair and crocheted animals....pray for your enemies or those you don't like. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering if #2 is refering to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 IS DEFINITLEY not you! I love you and your family. #2 refers to people that have been there a really LOOOOOOOOONG time. wink wink

    ReplyDelete