Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things I LOVE!!

So yesterday I posted about things I don't like.  Today I am going to post about things I love!!  Once again this list is in random order.

1)   My immediate family  (sometimes I don't like them but I will always LOVE them)

2)   My Son.  (he is growing up too fast)

3)   Nattie bean.

4)   Starla and her family.  (they are a blessing to me)

5)   Coffee from Shotz.   (I am not drinking it anymore though, too fattening)

6)   Scrapbooking

7)   The sound of rain.  (ahh peaceful)

8)   Wildcat football.   (who doesn't love this)

9)   GOD

10)  Thermal Shirts

11)  Expensive purses and shoes.

12)  The color green.

13)  Soft fuzzy blankies.   (oooh feels like heaven)

14)  Brand new socks.   (nothing like em)

15)  Reading a good book.  (I get lost in them)


So this list was harder to make than the list of things I don't like.  I like many things but actually LOVE very few.

1 comment: