Monday, November 2, 2009

Grammie and Nattie


This weekend we had my great niece Natalia over for the afternoon.  I call her Nattie but my sister who is her Oma calls her bean.  The is the same bean from over at Tally's Place.  www.tallysplace.blogspot.com  Anywho the bean, Nattie, Natalia is one and the same. So like I said we got the pleasure of having little Nattie for the afternoon.  She used to live with us when she was first born along with her mother (my neice Molly)  but they now have their own place and we don't get to see the bean very often.  So this afternoon visit was a blessing.  I am a picture takin' kind of gal so I busted out the camera and started snappin' some pics.  I must say that this one of Nattie and her Grammie (Great Grandmother actually) happens to one of the sweetest pics I have ever seen.  As we all know I am addicted to scrapbooking and I just can't wait to start a scrapbook of our precious little Nattie.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ammi. That is an adorable picture. I just love Natalie's expression. What better love than a Grandmothers and with an Aunt like you around she's sure to get the best spoilin'.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    P.S. In case I haven't alrady told you already, I'm hosting a fall giveaway. I hope you'll stop by and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this picture. You captured the love Mom has for Natalia and my little Bean couldn't be cuter. Keep up the good work with that camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ammi. I just received the Juiper ink pad and can't wait to use it. I really do need to learn more about stamping. Wish we were closer together so we could meet and maybe you could teach me. I see the pretties things done with stamps.

    Anyway, thank you so much for the giveaway. I'll be following you...Tracy

    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete