Monday, November 16, 2009

Being sick!

My son Ethan woke up with a fever this last Friday and I thought to  myself oh no here we go again.  I mean the kid was sick with a bad cold/virus for like 10 days just a month ago.  So this time I called the doc and got him seen right away.  The diagnosis: Swine Flu.  I was like lovely just what we need.  The doctor would not commit though.  He would only say he was 95% sure that is what it was.  So I bring Ethan home and he sleeps and sleeps and sleeps.  Which is just fine as this is the way his body handles being sick.  As I am sitting here telling everybody he is fine my throat is starting to hurt and I am having a dry cough.  Well the next day Ethan seems to be on the mend and it hits me like a ton of bricks.  I am sick.  What did I expect when Stinky (ethan) is always drinking my drink.  Argh!!  I hate being sick.  I am the biggest baby when I am sick.  All I want is my Mommy when I am sick.  (she was having no part of it by the way)  So here we are on Monday and I feel like pooh, Ethan is much, much better, so much better in fact that he is back to his annoying self. Oh I love him. I on the other hand am still sick and still feel like pooh and the mommy I need is nowhere in sight!  She split and went to work.  Oh by the way yes I am 34 and still need  my mommy.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a squishy marshmallow whenyou're sick.

    ReplyDelete