Thursday, October 15, 2009

Getting Started!!

Well I finally decided to do a blog. My sister has one, www.tallysplace.blogspot.com and my great friend Starla has one as well, www.refashionedthreads.blogspot.com so I figured what the heck I'll do one too. My sister and Starla are some real crafty ladies. They have a knack for taking old stuff that no one wants and turning them into treasures. I think this is one of their missions in life. I on the other hand tend to not be so frugal and make my treasures from new things. My craft of the moment is Scrapbooking and Stamping. I call it the craft of the moment because I get on kicks where all I will do is a certain craft. Like last spring it was quilting, before that it was crocheting scarves and afghans. So as like I said the craft of the moment is Scrapbooking and Stamping. Keep checking back as I may do a contest to win a free two page layout of your choosing. Well enough ramble for now. But before you go be sure to check out Tally's Place and ReFashioned Threads. Those girls have some great ideas and thoughts on their blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I like the layout! This will be neat once you get it up and going. Beware -it is addicting! Congratulations!
    Starla

    ReplyDelete